Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's getting closer

I got my piano exam on Friday and that's the day i gotta pass up my moral folio. o_o
Joyce called last night! right before i was getting ready for bed. She's going back to Aussie this Wednesday :( We talked for awhile and i miss her loads. <3

Well, Roshni, Joel, Vivien and i brought our cameras to school today. Seems like we're not the only ones. :) We were all taking group pictures and us doing some cleaning in class which was soooo fake! Justin and Amelia ended up using my camera to take all the work they've done.

After taking pictures and all, we sat down and played KING! :D I got the King parchment and made Joel, Daniel and Gerald do London Bridge. It was soooo funnnneeh! Then Mani made Roshni and i kiss the table! Eeeeew. :O Then Joel and Mani said i didn't kiss the table but only my nose touched the table (which is so not true) -_- Chan made Joel and Mani sing Negaraku :O

Cik Amalia and Pn Yuslina didn't go to school today so we didn't get our Add Math and Bio results. I failed Chemistry -_- no surprise to that. Then during Nilam period Joel, Gerald and i went to Kennard's class and talk, talk and talk. :)

Came home, took a longgg nap and blogged ;D now i'm getting ready for piano class so ttyl!

No comments: