Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Rainy Day

It has been raining the whole day today. Well, nothing much happened at school today. Got a pretty bad flu and my throat hurts. Roshni didn't go to school today. What else? Oh yeah, Gerald finished decorating the class notice boards with a little help from Joel, Justin, Danial and me ;) But i wasn't in the mood to help this morning cuz of my idiotic brothers. Pissed me off early in the morning. Went to school, supervised the boys telling them what to do and i let out my temper on Joel and felt bad. I apologized loads of times and he told me if i ever apologize again he wouldn't talk to me :( Just feeling bad. But we're ok now ;P

Anyways, yesterday Joel and i walked to Gerald's house after school. Got there, Danial was sleeping and Joel took a picture of him sleeping with my phone! Then we helped Gerald out with his class notice boards and all and Danial had to go home early cuz he had tuition. So once we were done, we played twister, again! :D Gerald won o_o Then Gwen joined in the fun when we decided to play Cluedo. Joel won the first round, i won the second and third rounds (HAHA) and Gerald won the fourth. But it didn't matter who win or lose, it was the fun we had. After that i was so high, jumping up and down listening to One Way by Hillsong United and some other songs on MTV. It was so funny! Well, got home and i was friggin' tired :O

No comments: