Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ugly Betty

So, went to school today and had a terrible stomach cramp. Not only that, had gastric and headache. Yikes! o_o

Had my braces on yesterday and i went for purple! So got to school and Joel was the first to see them. Then Roshni then Danial started laughing behind my back. Eeeeeh! Then Naren went all berserk and dramatic and i was like, -_-" Rao said i still look the same (i know he's only being nice) and Mani and Idayu were like, OHMYGOD! Seriously, it's only braces. Then Mani told Melvin and he laughed. Gosh! Only Rao and Naren came up to me and called me Ugly Betty. Oh, whatever. Haha! Colgate teeth! ;D During PJ, we played Scrabble. Joel and i were partners, Roshni was with Chan and Hanis was with Rajes. So we played till i heard footsteps of my Modern Math teacher and was force to go back to class -_- School was practically NORMAL ;) Oh, and i finally saw Phyl today. Hee!

I seriously gotta get myself the UGLY BETTY DVD ;D

No comments: