Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cornered Up

I was all in a happy mood today and goodness knows why. I kept smiling and probably was because i knew that i was gonna fail my Bio and hell right i am! I totally screwed paper 3. HAHA, sad. Chemistry was hmmmm, okay i guess.

Anyways, Mr Pang brought McD to tuition today and he gave a packet of fries to me! :O I refused to take it and heeee, you know why and he insisted. I left the packet of fries on the table and Kennard was eating it and persuading me to eat it. Temptation is bad, Kennard. So the both of us went high as usual and oh yeah! It was out last day today for our add math class till December. Then during Chemistry, somehow everyone was in a happy mood. Heee! Dropped Gerald back later on.

Got home, tried talking to mommy dearest and she was only paying attention at my idiotic brothers. I was seriously pissed and then while i'm blogging this post, she came busting into the room and scolded me about how the hell i should study. Oh my goodness. My problem, my life! Gosh! Why does she have to spoilt everything?!

No comments: