Friday, November 28, 2008

It Seems To Be Getting Worst

Today was report card day. Mom and i went to school and there weren't many people. Saw Kok Ken there and took my results. Oh shoooooot; i failed add math for the first time! o.o Oh well, i expected myself to fail add math anyways. Got lectured for some time and yep. That was it.

Then later on mom took us to Ampang Park for lunch. Food wasn't fantastic. What was it called? Cozzy Corner. Mhmmm. Then went to SOGO and it was friggin' boring. Goodness knows what made my mom brought us there. I was yawning away while i was there. I haven't been having sweet dreams and good night sleeps. I should just swallow two sleeping pills and poof! Off to bed. Mom started pissing me off again and when i got back home, my maid started pissing me off. Basically everyone's being such a paranoid lately. Now, i know economy crisis is at stake but you don't have to let it all out on me! Goshhhh -.-

I do hope i'll be able to snooze well tonight :(


Loves!

No comments: