Friday, April 3, 2009

Holding On

Yes, i've changed my blog skin, again :) And i think i'm sticking to this for now. Heee!

Anyways, everything's been a complete mess lately. I'm stressing out due to SPM and some other personal reasons. Honestly, i could just pass out any moment now. It's frightening sometimes O.O when you don't get things your way. Oh how frustrating!!

It's already April and i'm like freaking out 'cause SPM's in November and there's seriously no more time. I gotta slow down on the computer and text messaging. Gah! Life sucks. I can't even get tickets to David Archuleta's concert. How pathetic can i get?! Oh fuuuuuuuuck. Lee Hom's having a concert as well and i wanna go with Joel :(

I feel miserable. Not to mention upset. I don't wanna talk about it.

I HATE LIFE.

I love you, baby.

No comments: