Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Doodling Here And There

Hello, me heartiessss :)

Tomorrow's gonna be the school's sports day and i'm not intending to participate in whatsoever. So i decided to skip that and slot at home to buck up on my studies since exam's on the 15th. Yes, you can imagine the pressure O.O The horror.

School wasn't as much fun as it was this week. Gee, shocker -.- Everyone's been busy with the activities at school and i'm like, so effin' lonely in class. Danial didn't go to school today :( No wonder it was quiet. Nadiah was busy with her taekwandoe performances and Mani and Kim were no where to be seen. Joel and Gerald had classes and the others; well you get the picture. So practically i didn't have anyone and i was dead bored, sleepy, lonely and grumpy.

I practically got nothing much to blog since nothing much has been happening lately. Imma hit the books soon.

I want a laptop pretty bad :(

Help? Or maybe Taylor's :)











I miss the good ol' days.

No comments: