Monday, August 17, 2009

Irritability


Oh hello loveliesssssss ;)

Sorry for the lack of updates. Nothing much has been going on lately and i've been drowning myself in books.

I couldn't answer some questions during Biology class in tuition last week 'cause, MY BIO DICTIONARY WASN'T THERE WITH ME :'( Chee Meng has been so sweet, playing staplers with me. He's such a dear friend. Hehe, i was disturbing throughout Physics since Joel wasn't there me. I was dead lonely and Chee Meng eased my boredom. Thanks for the company, Chee Meng!
Last week, i went to school except for Saturday. Haha, yeah i know. Very few people attended school considering there were some students who got infected by the H1N1 virus. Everyday, we've been called down for an assembly and honestly, it was rather annoying. I actually thought the school was gonna closed down but sadly, it didn't. But school has been fun 'cause not many people attended school. Yes, we're the good ones who made it to school everyday.

Got assesments this week and today was Add Math and Sivik. Well, Add Math; you get the picture.

Gotta hit the books now. Toodles, dear ones ;)

No comments: