Thursday, September 11, 2008

Missing You

Joyce Anthony
Felt lonely after you left us. But remained close and still love each other. I remember the first time we met. We were sitting side by side in class! We didn't know each other back then but after awhile, we became close. I also remember the time when you slapped me for no complete reason, 3 TIMES! My face was cherry red that day. We shouted around the school and had so much fun. Those were the days. You are not the type of friend who dumps a friend for another. I have that fear of being left out and being alone and i thank God for having you in my life. Although you're now far away, you will be forever in my heart. I love you always. <33

Afiqah Ismail
You were my sweetheart and always will. I loved every moments we spent together. I remember the time when the both of us were super duper high in Mr Yu's class, and he asked, "Apa ketawa-ketawa ni?" with his nasal voice and funny tone. Oh and remember the time when during assembly you, Rahimah and i would be standing together and talked? Life's just not the same without you here. At school now, i would be standing alone, no one to talk to except for the boys but they would be in other lines. Everytime during assembly i would recall the times you, Rahimah and i, sitting down and chit-chatting. I miss you loads. <33

Maryanne Emmanuel
You're my be-yotch for life, woman! Whether you like it or not ;D I love having you around. You're my be-yotch and my grandma. I remember the time when i shouted, "I love you, Brian!" while hugging his posters and another form 5 guy named Brian thought i meant him! Haha! We called him Fodden. We've gone through everything together. Remember when the both of us were in the bilik rawatan cuz we had stomach cramps and we both ended up talking and going high? Haha! I love those moments. And i miss you. <33

Nisha Darshini
My mom, i miss you soo friggin' much! You were always there for me when i needed your support and i appreaciate every moments we had. You left us for JB but we still remained close. Remember when the both of us were in OU and ended up getting lost? Haha! It was funny. You've proven yourself to be trustworthy and i'll always love you no matter what. <33

Mahirah and Munirah
You two are friggin' funny! I thank you both for teaching me Mathematics :) I remember when we went to Sunway Pyramid and ice-skated! You guys were good. The both of you went skating (go figure) while Afiqah and i were holding hands and tumbling down behind. We had so much fun and i still laugh now and then thinking about it. I miss those times and i certainly miss you both. <33

No comments: