Saturday, September 13, 2008

This year ;

This year i'm in a new school.
This year i made some new friends.
This year i met some primary mates.
This year i made up with my primary enemy.
This year i found love.
This year my 2 best friends and i are together again.
This year i feel left out.
This year i can't fit in at school.
This year i feel like part of the wall.
This year i'm drawing myself back.
This year i'm not as joyful as i was before.
This year i've been insulted.
This year i've been humiliated.
This year i've been failing.
This year i cry myself to sleep for some nights.
This year i feel lonely.
This year i miss you guys like crazy!
This year i feel extremely lazy.
This year i skipped classes and school.
This year i regret many things.
This year i get agitated easily.
This year i'm trying to change.

This year is different. Many things just brought me down and some just put a shine on my face. I feel lonely and left out more than i have before.

No comments: