Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jiggled Up

School was as usual, tiring and suffocating. Exam's like, in 2 weeks and seriously i gotta buck up on my Chemistry and History especially. Shooot O.O Is koko that important? I wonder -.- I mean, i'm too lazy to go for PBSM. Back in TTDI i didn't even go for one meeting cause it was like, inactive and lazy ;D but after i left the school last year, PBSM was suddenly active. That's so odd. But, it's like important to further your studies and stuff. Oh well, i'll try making up my mind to stay back or not to stay back tomorrow. Haha, lazy me ;P

Happy 9th Months Anniversary, baby! ;)
Yes, we've been through so much especially this year. Everything just seemed like a roller-coaster. Honestly, it's not easy for us both to hold on this long. But despite everything, i'm still happy to have you in my life. I thank you for always being there for me and listening to every of my crap ;) and making me feel secure especially when i'm around those guys. You know who i mean :)
ILY! <3

No comments: