Friday, March 6, 2009

Hell On Earth

Hello, me loveliessss ;)

I've been feeling extremely frustrated lately. Schools and exams - They've been tormenting my life for the past 11 years. I just feel like this year, i got nothing else better to do other than studying, studying and studying. School has been a real drag lately. Like today, i don't remember studying at all :O I don't see the point going to school anymore. The only reason why i go to school is to just get on with Modern Math and Add Math and i don't regret it :) Exam's next week and i seriously gotta buck up with Biology and History.
These two kill :/

I was supposed to go to SMKTBM sports day tomorrow but Mary called and told me that outsiders aren't allowed in -.- Well, i don't care i'll be going anyways. It's been long since i saw Nikesh, Kar Ting, Chin, Mary, Keeren, Hui Yew and the rest of my primary besties :) Well anyways, Mary told me that theywill be bringing their school t-shirts for me and Joel just in case. Gosh, they're so niceee :D Oh God, help us out tomorrow.

As for now, tuition's starting in half and hour's times so that's all for now me loveliess :)

Loves!

No comments: