Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Peace of Joint

Hello, me loveliessss ;)

March test is finally done. So now i'm looking forward for the mid-terms. Yay! -.- I totally screwed Chemistry and Bio. And i also screwed the graph in Add Math. I'm screwed O.O We got one week school hollies now and i need time to buck up on my form 4 syllabus or i swear i'm dead for good.

Few days ago were the results for the 2008 SPMers;

Congratulations to all 2008 SPMers! :) Especially to the ones who scored straight A's. Especially to you, Kim Heng :)

I felt odd when i saw some of them crying. Tears of joy, tears of sorrow.

I just feel like getting away from here with you.
Anywhere doesn't matter as long as i'm with you.

I can't take it anymore. It's just too much.
The screaming, the yelling. I hate it!

No comments: