Monday, March 9, 2009

Favourable Horses

Well, tomorrow's gonna be BM, Mod. Math and Moral. Hohoho, Moral -.- anywho, i'll be sitting for the March exams the whole week so, yeah. I'm screwed. Like you care.

So Saturday morning. Before that, I would like to thank Mary for borrowing me her school shirt and dumping me for ******* after that and i would also like to thank Suren for helping me getting passed the discipline teacher :) How frustrating. She questioned too much. I should've said i wanted to burn the school to the ground -.- Anyways, Suren helped me passed through and goodness knows how Joel managed to sneaked in without the teacher noticing. Anyways, i finally got to meet up with many many of the primary schoolmates. "Oh, Bernice Tan!" they must say.

FranciskaBernice
*hugs*
you know, we have something similar after 5 years not seeing each other.
you realized it too?
yeah, nice braces.

Yvonne showed Joel and i around. Finally got to meet up with Ann Huei and Keeren :) But the sad thing was, Brandon, Nikesh and Sin Chuen weren't there. Pity. Moving on, Yew Weng was also there and Hui Yew came jumping in front of me. Yew Weng, Hui Yew, Joel, Franciska and i laughed like mad. Hahaha, Hui Yew. Samantha, Lee Wei, Lavennash, Meng Yee and Shahrul were there too. It was fun. Then Joel and i had a very hard time getting out from the school. Students wearing the school shirt aren't allowed to go out till 12. Ahhh! I was wearing another white shirt inside so Keeren showed me where the girls' room is. You need a prefect with you to use the toilet. AH! I need a prefect with me to pee! Grand. So Joel and i finally got out, thanks to Keeren and another indian dude whom i've forgotten your name :) Yes, Franciska. We should really go out :D



Till then, me loveliessss :)

No comments: