Saturday, April 18, 2009

P for Pathetic

School has been awesome this week! :) All thanks to my lovely, Nadiah.

Somehow this year i feel like i have no social life. Was supposed to go out with Frisha, Joel, Danial, Gerald and Arifin but Frisha and Joel couldn't go so we cancelled the whole thing. I can't even go out. How pathetic can life get?

Yes Mei Wei, you better get many many pictures at Lee Hom's concert :( Me wanna go.

Thank you Mary and Pauline for making my night last night less suck. It's been an awful night last night. Really appreaciate it you guys. Mary's gonna be holy when she gets back from church camp. Nah, that'll never happen :) Remember what Audrey, Joyce and i did to you, Mary? Heee :) You should thank us.

As happy as i may sound, i'm not. I miss hanging out with Mary. I want Joyce to come back from Aussie. I wanna go out with Afiqah and Rahimah. I miss the twins.

Basically, i miss them very much :(

Get well soon, baby.

No comments: