Sunday, June 21, 2009

Kissing You Goodbye

Hello dear loveliess,
School was ok this week. Somehow the closer it is to exams the lazier i'll get. I don't know why. Earlier this year i kept studying and now i feel like my ass is growing bigger every second :O

So, my results were a total flop. I still don't understand how the hell could i get so low for my Physics and Biology when i studied like shit for both those subjects. Screw Chemistry. I'm dead anyways. But i know i gotta buck up this instant if i wanna do well in trials and SPM. Mom's thinking of putting me in KDU but it's expensive and i really don't mind HELP although the location of the college's funny.


Every little things you said and done, i will never forget.
There's no point grieving over the past for it is gone.
There's no point troubling our minds about the future for it has yet to come.
Live in the present to the fullest and make it worth remembering.
iLy.

No comments: