Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wonders

When i went to school last Thursday, Danial came up to me and said, "Oh, Michael Jackson died." At first i didn't believe but then i looked up to Joel and he was like, "Yeah he died." I don't know why i'm pretty shocked about his death till now. He was only 50 :( So young. Like Elvis. He will be missed and remembered. I'm in love with his songs since 6, i think? But despite his scandals, plastic surgeries and weird behaviours, he's still the best dancer and singer i've known. I pity him more than despising him. Then, Farah Fawcette died 5 hours later after MJ's death. What a gloomy day in Hollywood that day.

Yeah, so i was dead bored at school these past few days. Picture days were on Wednesday and Thursday and we didn't study much for a couple of days. I've been a little off mood lately. I want baby here now :( Well, at least we got some time together at school yesterday considering there were no studies. Hee :)

R.I.P.

No comments: