Monday, July 6, 2009

Hold It!

"I'm sorry for recalling what happened. I just couldn't help myself. You're not in my shoes you wouldn't know how i feel everytime you mentioned him and her. Everytime i see people with similar faces i would just freeze on that very spot. Call me a drama queen, i don't give a crap. For all you know, i just can't forget it. It's not that i don't want to, it's just that i can't! But nothing can ever changed the past. But they don't seem to pass on like a flock of birds flying to the south when it's winter. I'm sorry"

I didn't get chosen for NS! :) But baby did. I'm more upset than he is. Let's just hope he'll get picked on the first batch. Honestly, i don't mind going.

Yesterday we went to the Cheer '09. Cyclonez and Sparkz did their best. I'm surprised Xavier didn't at least, get a runner-up.

It's already the month of July :/ Time's flying really, really fast. I decided to call my dear Nadiah, Noddy :) She and i were talking about MJ this morning, considering we had nothing better to do. Yes, we miss him very much.

It's just a random post. I don't want my blog to look dead :P

No comments: